Inter–Club Competition guidelines
- The main purpose of the initiative is:
- To promote and grow the sport,
- Bring clubs together, build a good sporting and a sportsmanship environment
- To have fun while competing.
- Any Club or Academy can participate, as long as someone from the respective entity registers them for the for the Inter-club Championships for that event.
- Each event (i.e. Joburg Ultra) will be its own an Inter-club Championship event for the year.
- Race Points will be awarded to the top 20 Sprint & Ultra finishers overall for Male & Females.
- The Sprint Race points will be: 20 pts for 1st, 19 pts for 2nd, 18 pts for 3rd. down to 1 pt for 20th overall.
- The Ultra Race Points will be: 40 pts for 1st, 38 pts for 2nd , 36 pts for 3rd etc, down to 2 pts for 20th
- Extra Participation Points: On-top of the Top 20 Winners points, participation points will be given to each and every competitor from a club. (ie: If a Club has 34 competitors racing, they get an extra 34 points added to their total)
- Athletes entering must also correctly select which club they belong to when entering online for each race.
- PRIZE for the winning club: The Winning Club gets MASSIVE bragging rights for the rest of the year for that event. They also get: Their logo, a short write up on their club & contact details on the Inter-Club Competition page for that race for the year.
- The Winners will be announced on the Wednesday after the race, giving 48hrs for results to be checked and verified.